[u3aavcuss] Rotating Screen

  • From: Ron & Rosemary M - U3A <ronandrosemary62-u3a@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Comp Users GroupU3A <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:13:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

Bernard has been on to say his screen has rotated 90 degrees! As my only
experience is with the chilly "degrees" I had a word with Michael who suggested
the fairly obvious solution to search in Google. It seems that this is a fairly
common problem and there are a number of suggestions on
the chat lines.Microsoft Answers came up with "Try pressing Ctrl+Alt+UP Arrow
Key, or try Ctrl + Alt + a different Arrow Key. If that doesn't work try Right
Click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation"

I haven't tried to rotate the screen myself but certainly in Windows 7 if you
Right Click on the Desk Top and Click Screen Resolution you get a screen where
you can change the appearance of your display and you are given an option for
orientation.

Bernard - Let us all know if this works, we might need it one day.

Bye Ron M :-)