[u3aavcuss] Re: Free ani-virus software

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:56:43 -0000

Just to note to say that AVG come in two versions - free and paid-for and
I've used (almost) all versions of the free version.

That's not to say that Avast is not good - it is - but just to remind those
who use AVG that although each upgrade seems to require that you move to the
paid-for version there is ALWAYS a free version of the upgrade hidden at the
bottom of the page. The paid-for version offers facilities that I don't want
so do not feel obliged to pay for.

Mike

  _____