[u3aavcuss] Computer has become very slow in starting

  • From: "Betty Sharp" <betty.sharp181@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:48:58 -0000

Hello Mike,
For the past two months or so, my computer has become very slow in starting up
& also in loading any selected programme, eg Outlook Express & in displaying &
opening the first selected email in Inbox.

I've had suggestions from friends as to how to remedy this, as follows:
  a.. Clear all icons from desktop & use "all programs" to access desired
programme, in lieu of icons
  b.. Apply System Restore to remove unwanted temporary files/folders
I decided to check with you first, before doing either of the above. What do
you think? I'd be most grateful for your advice.
Kind regards,
Betty Sharp