[u.s.s.razerwolf] Nov 16 Razersim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx, u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:02:50 EST

You have just entered room âcelestialprimeâ
OnlineHost:     Now you can chat privately with AOL and Internet users.
CJTucker1:     ::shakes bottle real good and tosses it to Taltos::
CommanderDorath:     Nuqneh Dragoon and Moon
Dragoon3428:     Hey y'all!   ::Is surprisingly here::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Activates isolation field on her baldric::
Dragoon3428:     ((College == busy))
CJTucker1:     ::is freezing in 21 degree weather::
AdronTaltos:     ::catches and taps the top 3 times:: yarran doesnt carbonate
::opens the bottle and takes a large drink:: ahhh thats the good stuff...
EnsignThunder:     the gangs almost all here
Ensign Tay:     Gamg?
CommanderDorath:     We will be missing Lt. Franklin tonight
CJTucker1:     ::props up feet in office and drinks rum and coke::
EnsignThunder:     Most of the crew then
CommanderDorath:     He is unavalable to come.
AdronTaltos:     ::nods slightly::
CommanderDorath:     But 7 of 8 is not bad
CJTucker1:     I thought it was 7 of 12
Ensign Tay:     ((   Thunder....   don't take Tay too seriously.     ))
OnlineHost:     âCaptKylePierceâ has entered the room.
EnsignThunder:     i know. I never do
CJTucker1:     Yo ho ho the blowhard is here ::runs and hides::
CommanderDorath:     Nuqneh Captain Peirce
CaptKylePierce:     ::shakes fist::
CaptKylePierce:     Evening Razerwolves!
CJTucker1:
CJTucker1:     ::or is it Weasley can't remember::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Good evening all
AdronTaltos:     ::snickers and toasts with the yarran:: Evening
Dragoon3428:     Sorry I wasn't here last weekend.
CommanderDorath:     Evening Captain Pierce.
Ensign Tay:     :: Tay's Innocent Lookâ ::
EnsignThunder:     Hello captain
CaptKylePierce:     Evening.
CommanderDorath:     Come to watch the Show?
CaptKylePierce:     Just poppin' in, actually.
Dragoon3428:     ::Runs around in a circle:: But I'm here tonight!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Watches odd human behavior::
CaptKylePierce:     All right.   Have a great sim!
OnlineHost:     âCaptKylePierceâ has left the room.
CommanderDorath:     Well ok shall we jumo into it then. Commander if you
would please.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Jumo?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Martial arts?
CommanderDorath:     Jump*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Block::
Ensign Tay:     :: Jumps ::
Ensign Tay:     How high, sir?
Ensign Tay:     :: Starts flapping ::
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has left the room.
Ensign Tay:     :: Lands, and peers at command staff.   Given them fatal
heart attacks already?   ::
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has entered the room.
CommanderDorath:     Ok all sorry for the wait we are having tech.
difficulties
Dragoon3428:     It would seem so... hmmm...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Captain, why are you squeezing the bridge of you nose
and clenching your jaw like that?   I see no theraputic value....
AdronTaltos:     (( sorry net troubles are visiting me.. Back gremlins back!
::gets out the holy water and sword:: ))
AdronTaltos:     ::clears through:: ahem...
AdronTaltos:     ATTENTION!!
EnsignThunder:     ::AA::
Ensign Tay:     :: AA ::
CJTucker1:     ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::^^::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::AA::
CJTucker1:     ((i may get booted in a moment))
CommanderDorath:     (( I'll send new invite if you do ))
Dragoon3428:     ::AA::
AdronTaltos:     (( ::kills the gremlins and then attacks the lag demons:: ))
CommanderDorath:     Ok....So I hope all is good this evening.
CommanderDorath:     Well no annoucments tonight so we will get right into
it.
CommanderDorath:     BRIEF
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Lawn demons?))
Ensign Tay:     (( Hopes he doesn't move on to succubi.   ))
OnlineHost:     âCptKetchumâ has entered the room.
CommanderDorath:     THE CREW OF THE USS RAZERWOLF WATCHED AND PARTICIPATED
IN THE SHAKEDOWN CRUISE. ONCE THAT WAS FINISHED THE CREW HEADED BACK TO THE
SHIP. COMMANDER DOR'ATH WAS ON ROUTE AND ARRIVED AT THE MEETING PLACE.
CommanderDorath:     THE RAZERWOLF IS NOW ON ROUTE.
CommanderDorath:     Any Questions?
CJTucker1:     {{is logging}}
CommanderDorath:     (( Nuqneh Captain Ketchum ))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Hi Ketchum!))
CJTucker1:     ((tis the boss mn))
CJTucker1:     ((or so I let him think))
Dragoon3428:     Where might I be?
CommanderDorath:     You would probably be in med or setting your quarters up
CommanderDorath:     Were ever you want to be
Ensign Tay:     (( Sickbay, planning new-to-crew physicals for all newly
joined crew members?   ))
Dragoon3428:     ::Nods:: Sounds like a plan to me.
Dragoon3428:     And possibly detox from their last nights of intoxicated
revelrie?   (Sp)
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has left the room.
CommanderDorath:     ok if no more
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has entered the room.
CommanderDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CommanderDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CJTucker1:     ::sitting in engineering reading reports and crew
evaluations::
CommanderDorath:     BEGIN SIM
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::IN quarters replicating a swagger lair and setting up
a sleeping basket::
AdronTaltos:     ::is sitting in his comfy chair on the bridge::
Ensign Tay:     :: At helm, looking at sensors for sign of the real captain.
 ::
CJTucker1:     ::listens to the finely tuned hum of the engines::
CommanderDorath:     @:: Standing in the bridge of the Branq ::
Dragoon3428:     +Message to the crew+ Please note that you have each been
assigned a time to report to sick bay for your initial physicals.   Please be
sure to arrive a few minutes early to allow time for verification of your
medical records.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Finishes setting up her meager belonings, and feeds
her dietary data, medidcal data and school records into the roomterminal::
AdronTaltos:     ::ignores the call from sickbay:: lets see.
CJTucker1:     ::deletes message from medical::Already had a physcial
EnsignThunder:     ::Walks to quarters, scowling::
Ensign Tay:     :: Wonders, if she dives in real close to a black hole, could
this ship really get up to warp 9.999?   ::
AdronTaltos:     Miss Tay? ETA to the rondevous site?
Ensign Tay:     Four minute.
Ensign Tay:     Should see soon if not cloak.
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm> How are the engines so far and please no
outrageous stunts
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Checks her messages, decides to familiarize herself
with her bridge station::
AdronTaltos:     ::nods:: understood.. Begin Tachyon Scans, as well as
Neutrio scans... lets see if we can peirce their cloak... if they are traveling
under cloak...
Ensign Tay:     :: Hurts sounding voice.   ::   Very good at flying straight.
  Need test threshold maneuvering.
Dragoon3428:     +Message to Ensign Thunder+ Please report to sick bay, as
soon as possible.   It is time for your appointment.
CommanderDorath:     ACTION> SENSORS PICK UP THE BRANQ.
Ensign Tay:     Target!
Ensign Tay:     (( Comment on flying straight was to engineering.   ))
AdronTaltos:     ::listens to tay:: i see... Nothing too wild Miss tay but
you have my permission to... test.. the ship
AdronTaltos:     (( oops change listen to overhears... ))
CommanderDorath:     @:: Looks at the in coming ship :: Let me command one
more time. :: Notes no objections ::
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm + nothing fancy just yet
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::EExits room.. takes note she is on deck 9 and goes to
TL::
CommanderDorath:     @Lets see what she is made of. :: In klingon :: Engage
Cloak!!!
CJTucker1:     Engineering + XO + behave
CommanderDorath:     ACTION>BRANQ CLOAKS
AdronTaltos:     +engineering+ Or what?
Ensign Tay:     Tay!     ::  Plots evasive attack course one....   where the
target was.   ::
EnsignThunder:     Stops in tracks and pulls out a locket from under shirt.
Opens it up, looks at the contents for a minute then closes it and puts it back
in shirt and continues walking.::
CJTucker1:     Engineering + XO + you may find the bolts missing out of your
chair
Ensign Tay:     Target where captain supposed to be vanished.   Maybe cloak?
CommanderDorath:     @+ Razerwolf + Dor'ath to the Razerwolf.   I see you
have arrived....Finnaly.
AdronTaltos:     ::nods:: yes thats their cloak in action.. Do not ingage
ours yet...
CJTucker1:     ::goes back to checkin reports::
Ensign Tay:     Incoming hail!   Says Dor'ath.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Bridge <<HMmmmmmmm>>
Dragoon3428:     +Ensign Thunder+ Please report to sick bay.
AdronTaltos:     +Dorath+ Sorry, had to go back we seemed to have forgotten
our captain.. It seems the station couldnt find him.. Think you can assist?
Ensign Tay:     :: Attempts to lock into communications singal ::
EnsignThunder:     +Dragoon3428+ Is this important?
AdronTaltos:     ::looks to tay:: Yellow alert
CommanderDorath:     @+Razerwolf+ :: Comes up on visual :: Do not try to be
funny. Humans have no humor.
Ensign Tay:     :: does moderatly high G evasive approach, and wonders if
there is a formal definition of 'fancey'? ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sees yellow lights on alert status band, bolts out of
TL and runs to Security station::
CommanderDorath:     @:: In klingon :: Shields!!
AdronTaltos:     ::smiles:: +dorath+ I've been told im very humourus.. At
least when im not dripping blood...
OnlineHost:     âCptKetchumâ has left the room.
CommanderDorath:     ACTION> BRANQ DECLOAKS AND RAISES SHIELDS
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Logs in:: All stations reporting Yellow alert
Dragoon3428:     +Thunder+ It's time for your appointment.
Ensign Tay:     Klingon decloaking!   Shielding!   Captain's ship!   Source
of comm!
CommanderDorath:     @+ Adron + I belive I have you out gunned and out
manned.
AdronTaltos:     ( okay quick check whos on the bridge? )
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm + Nothing   fancy means no evasive
manevuers just yet
Ensign Tay:     ( Tay at helm/ops )
EnsignThunder:     ::Heads towards sick bay::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((On Brige at Security))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     *((Bridge))
AdronTaltos:     +dorath+ That sure sounds familiar.. And yet here i stand...
If the Jem'Hadar couldnt manage me, what makes you think you'll fare better?
::winks::
Ensign Tay:     Getting close.   If not drop warp, will shoot past.
CommanderDorath:     @+ Adron + Well since I am to report to command that
hunk of junk. I think I should beam over now.
CJTucker1:     ::gets up and goes and check on warp core and makes sure all
is running perfectly:: Red Shirt>Go make sure all the relay are reading green
Ensign Tay:     Engineer says no evasives.
CommanderDorath:     @:: Walks to the Tr on the Branq :: +Adron+ Drop from
warp and prepare to recieve me.
AdronTaltos:     +Dorath+ I dont know.. We'll have to find you a hunk of junk
first.. Maybe you'ld like yours better while we go salvage an old
constitution class for you...
CJTucker1:     ::has monitor on and listens in to bridge conversations::
EnsignThunder:     ::Takes   lift to sick bay and takes his sweet time
arriving::
CommanderDorath:     @:: Arrives in the TR :: + Razerwolf + I said drop from
warp.
AdronTaltos:     ::looks around:: Miss Tay.. Drop from warp
Ensign Tay:     :: drops warp ::
CJTucker1:     ::feels ship drop from warp finally::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Runs scan on all decks, sends text message to
security office saying at post::
Dragoon3428:     ::Taps his foot waiting on the ensign to arrive::
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> I agree we should get this done.
Ensign Tay:     ::   goes to impulse to pull into transport range ::
CJTucker1:     ::drops shields from engineering just for the fun of it::
EnsignThunder:     ::Finally arrives at Sickbay:: You wanted to see me?
CommanderDorath:     +Razerwolf+ i am comeing abourd now.
CJTucker1:     Red Shirt>All relays are reading Green sir
AdronTaltos:     Miss ToNen, You have the bridge... Once the Klingon ship
reports ready for transport lower the sheilds.. I'll be in the transporter room
to greet the captain...
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> I will join you.
CJTucker1:     Engineering + XO + Shields are already down
AdronTaltos:     ::nods slighty:: After you sir...
CommanderDorath:     C Spencer> ::Walks intot he lift :: Transporter room 2
Ensign Tay:     :: Pokes at Ops console to find out why shields are down ::
AdronTaltos:     ::is with spencer::
Ensign Tay:     :: Pulls to full stop in transport range ::
CJTucker1:     ::wandering around   engineering with PADD in hand making
notes::
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> ::Exits lift and walks into the TR ::
Energize
AdronTaltos:     ::is behind spencer::
CommanderDorath:     ACTION> TRANSPORTER ACTIVATES AND DOR'ATH APPEARS
CommanderDorath:     :: Shimmers/ Deshimmers ::
AdronTaltos:     ::looks at dorath::
AdronTaltos:     Captain..
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ALl security sub-stations report no problems.. guars
posted per standing orders.
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> Nuqeh Captain. :: Attempts to speak
klingon ::
EnsignThunder:     ::   looks at Dragoon with no hint of emotion in his
face:: so why do I need a check up now?
CommanderDorath:     And Its Nuqneh Captain.
CommanderDorath:     Nuqneh Commander.
AdronTaltos:     ::nods slightly::
CommanderDorath:     I belive I am to command this ship. :: Looks around ::
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> And I urs.
CJTucker1:     ::wonder how it's going to be workin for a Klingon, suppose if
he is kept in supply of gagh he will be fine:
CommanderDorath:     I hope you fair well.
CommanderDorath:     Commander....?
Dragoon3428:     Since we just had the shakedown cruise, when I was supposed
to give you a physical, but was sick myself... I had to delay your initial
ship-board physicals.
AdronTaltos:     ::nods slightly:: yes Captain?
EnsignThunder:     Lets get this over with
Dragoon3428:     Preferably early in the cruise, and you're the first.
EnsignThunder:     lucky me
AdronTaltos:     ::has his hand resting on one of his vest pockets::
Ensign Tay:     Moon?   Shileds lowered from engineering.
Dragoon3428:     ::Has you do the usual... checks your vitals quickly, and
efficiently, double checking his tricorder with actual physical checks to
calibrate it...::
CommanderDorath:     :: Looks to were hand is resting :: So shall you beam
over now Captain?
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> Yes. You have the Ship now Sir. ::
Transfurs Command Codes ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up at Tay:: I see that, I have logged it, the
captain will deal with it Tay
Ensign Tay:     Tay!
CommanderDorath:     Ok Qapla' Captain may you fight with honor and achive
Glory.
Dragoon3428:     Ok, that wasn't so bad, was it?
EnsignThunder:     ::Keeps spot on his left forearm covered with his other
hand::
EnsignThunder:     yeah
CommanderDorath:     Captain Spencer> :: Walks onto padd. :: And you
Captain....Energize....
CommanderDorath:     ACTION> THE SWAP IS MADE AND NOW DOR'ATH IS IN COMMAND
OF THE RAZERWOLF
EnsignThunder:     Is there anything else you needed?
CommanderDorath:     So Commander. I assume you are my First Officer/
AdronTaltos:     ::nods:: yes sir..
AdronTaltos:     Permission to make a small request?
Dragoon3428:     ::Takes a note on his forearm covering and mysterious
unenthusiastic attitude, and sends the note to the captain via a page.:: Nope,
you
can go if you'd like, just come and see me if you're not feeling well.   I am
here to help.
CommanderDorath:     Then lets see the bridge. Will you see to it to have my
stuff tranfered to my room.
CommanderDorath:     Go Ahead COmmander
MoonshadowsToNEN:     :: runs through test of security subroutines and
protocols::
CJTucker1:     ::checks matter/antimatter containment fields::
Ensign Tay:     :: Examines drive logs to determine what must be done to make
engines operational ::
AdronTaltos:     ::pulls out a kunai and flips it gently so the handle is
facing dorath:: Mind giving yourself a small cut? The Dominion might have
surrenderd but that doesnt mean there arent rouges out there..
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm + please remember that due to the pollution
laws max warp is warp 5 for any extended period of time
CommanderDorath:     :: Laughs and takes out K'tang :: Sure :: Places blade
on palm and slices hand open ::
CommanderDorath:     ::Squeezes blood out :: better.
Ensign Tay:     :: Blinks ::
EnsignThunder:     Thanks:: Leaves sick bay. Once out of Dragoons sight he
pulls back his shirt sleeve and examines the spot he kept concealed. After
examining it for a second he pulls his sleeve down and just stands there a
moment
AdronTaltos:     ::watches:: Thank you sir. Would you like me to do the same?
EnsignThunder:     before slamming his fist into the wall and walking off::
Dragoon3428:     ::Does a scan of Ensign Thunder's blood intoxicant levels on
his way out::
CommanderDorath:     There is no need.
CommanderDorath:     I want to see my Bridge. :: Covers wound and walks into
the cooridore ::
Ensign Tay:     :: Examines drive specs ::
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm + make that warp 6.3
AdronTaltos:     ::nods slightly:: very well sir.. Your luggage will be
transfered shortly.. ::looks at the ensign at the transport controls and
motions to
the luggage:: Follow me sir..
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Makes notes of suggestions to reaarange menus to suit
herself, as taught at Academy Security School::
OnlineHost:     âLCdrMaryJoâ has entered the room.
AdronTaltos:     ::heads out and down the corridor::
CommanderDorath:     :: Follows Adron ::
CommanderDorath:     (( Nuqneh Lt Cdr Mary ))
OnlineHost:     âLCdrMaryJoâ has left the room.
AdronTaltos:     ::heads for the lift and enters::
CommanderDorath:     So how do you feel for takeing orders from a Klingon?
Ensign Tay:     +Engineering+   Ramjet Mark 2 Seris M/ARA Drive not have 6.3
limit?   This ship has old drives?
EnsignThunder:     Heads towards quarters shaking his head from side to side
AdronTaltos:     ::fiddles with the kunai:: Permission to speak freely?
CommanderDorath:     :: nods :: I would not have it any other way.
CJTucker1:     Engineering + Helm + this ship has new engines and can do warp
6.3 to avoid warp pollution with a max cruising speed of warp 7
CommanderDorath:     (( Two minute warning ))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Notes lag in console, logs check request with
Engineering::
AdronTaltos:     ::smiles:: good.. I dislike lieing... To be blunt.. I dont
know you.. and Untill i do yes.. there might be some friction.. but because
your Klingon? no...
Ensign Tay:     :: Confused ::
AdronTaltos:     I dont trust those i dont know.. you can wind up dead doing
that..
Dragoon3428:     +Dorath+ You may want to have the counselor look at Ensign
Thunder.   He was antagonistic earlier when I gave him his physical, although
his vitals seem normal to me, he seems to be covering one of his arms.
CJTucker1:     ::sees request to check console lag and sends an ensign to go
check it out::
CommanderDorath:     Then we know were we stand. All I have to say. Is what I
say Goes. Any objectios in private.
AdronTaltos:     ::nods:: Wouldnt have it any other way sir...
CommanderDorath:     :: Lift stops:: then lets show them what we got.
CJTucker1:     Red Shirt>::arrives on bridge to run diagnostics on consoles::
AdronTaltos:     ::looks at dorath and considers:: I think it wont be too
long though...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail lashes as she reviews protocol menus::
CommanderDorath:     :: Walks out and towards the big chair ::
AdronTaltos:     ::Smiles and motions towards the door:: After you..
AdronTaltos:     ::steps out after dorath:: Captain on the Bridge!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Snaps to attention::
EnsignThunder:     ::Decides against going to quarters and heads towards
security office::
CJTucker1:     ::goes back to checking engines and such then returns to
office to check something::
CommanderDorath:     + All Hands + This is Commander Dor'ath. As of this
moment I am taking Command of this Ship.
Ensign Tay:     :: Tightens wings, but rotates chair 90 degrees ::
CJTucker1:     ::hears the new Cap'n introduce himself::
Dragoon3428:     ::Sits back in his chair as his system messages the next
person...:: +Adron Taltos+ Please report to sick bay, your "welcome aboard"
physical starts soon...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Stands still except for slowly waving tail::
CommanderDorath:     +All HandS + Please note this and make the App. Changes
AdronTaltos:     +dragoon+ Sorry doc... Maybe later.. I'm a tad indesposed..
CommanderDorath:     +All hands + That is all.
CommanderDorath:     END SIM
CommanderDorath:     END SIM
CommanderDorath:     END SIM
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Paws that refreshes::
Dragoon3428:     ::AA::
CJTucker1:     ::AA::
Ensign Tay:     ::AA::
EnsignThunder:     ::AA::
AdronTaltos:     ::smiles::
AdronTaltos:     how bout we call you to first?
AdronTaltos:
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CJTucker1:     ::AA::
AdronTaltos:     see? much better
Dragoon3428:     ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::AA::
EnsignThunder:     ::AA::
CommanderDorath:     I agree with the COmmander
CommanderDorath:     Call then ::AA:: LOL
AdronTaltos:     ::tosses CJ a candy bar:: there ya go!
Ensign Tay:     ::even more AA::
CJTucker1:     ::grabs candy bar::Thanks
CommanderDorath:     OK. I think we did good this evening. Some friction but
thats to be expected.
AdronTaltos:     ::looks at tay:: okay you at ease... your too rigid
CommanderDorath:     I have nothing for this evening You commander?
AdronTaltos:     ::considers::

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image