[u.s.s.razerwolf] Re: Fly Ship, Not Computer?

  • From: "Charles Singleterry" <CaptainDorath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:21:00 -0600

That is a Interesting Proposition. But due to Federation regulations on Manual
Helm control I would think it unwise. But I will say that it ain't the computer
that tells the ship were to go it is the person manning the Console. And
besides....Can't drink Coffee and Ad use joystick at the same time :: Winks and
Smiles ::

    But good thinking Tay...This is something we will have to discuss more....

Commander Dor'ath
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Razerwolf