[u.s.s.razerwolf] Everything Goes Dark Log

  • From: Robert Butler <rwbutler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Razerwolf <u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:02:27 -0500

You are now in chat room “celestialprime.”
MoonshadowsToNEN: Where did ya come from Cotton eyed Joe
Ensign Tay: Tay!
MoonshadowsToNEN: Hi Tay! Hi Everyone!
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::AA::
CMICHdave: By the way, this Lt. Franklin, in temporary non-AIM exile.
AdronTaltos: ::looks at moon:: okay.. works
CommanderDorath: Ok Commander Shall we? Call them to please.
AdronTaltos: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
EnsignThunder: ::AA::
Ensign Tay: ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::AA::
CommanderDorath: :: Looks to the rest of the Crew ::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::AA::
AdronTaltos: ::smiles::
AdronTaltos: ::tosses thunder a random candy bar:: good job
EnsignThunder: thanks::pockets candy bar for later::
CommanderDorath: Ok all. How was your week and How was Thanksgiving?
EnsignThunder: same old same old
Ensign Tay: Filling.
AdronTaltos: ::shrugs:: it passes
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Does not want to talk about Thanksgiving than you
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::
Ensign Tay: Leftovers almost gone. Pie gone. :-(
CommanderDorath: (( me Either Moon I had to Kick my family out of my house and now we are not talking ))
CommanderDorath: (( And I mean I kisked them out ))
MoonshadowsToNEN: ((One guest was very unpleasant and I left Table reahter than argue))
CommanderDorath: Ok well shell we get started?
CommanderDorath: Brief...................COMMANDER DOR'ATH IS ABOURD AND THE CREW IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHAKEDOWN CRUISE. ALL SYSTEMS ARE RUNNING NORMALY AND ALL BOARDS GREEN.
MoonshadowsToNEN: Errrrrr errr errrrr Errrrooom STARTED!
Ensign Tay: (( Ate too much ))
CommanderDorath: Any Questions?
AdronTaltos: ::considers::
CommanderDorath: Ok then....
CommanderDorath: Begin Sim
CommanderDorath: Begin Sim
CommanderDorath: Begin Sim
CommanderDorath: :: Sitting on the Bridge in the Big Chair ::
AdronTaltos: ::is sitting in the nice comphy first ossifer chair::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::walks onto bridge, sipping from a cup and mutter:: Who decided to call this replicated swill "coffee?"
Ensign Tay: :: Sitting down in the pit behind her arching helm board. ::
CommanderDorath: :: Looks to the Helm Station :: Whats next on the List?
AdronTaltos: ::hears franklin and snickers softly::
EnsignThunder: ::Walking through the halls doing daily rounds::
AdronTaltos: (( that would be ensign peeves i think... ))
AdronTaltos: (( ;-) ))
Ensign Tay: Finished drive list. Tac's turn.
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::In Security Office checking her TO&E and rearranging security protcol menus::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> Oh, don't encourage me, commander. I'm incoragable enough as it is. ::signs into the tactical board::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ((Unless you have me on TACCO too))
Ensign Tay: Phaser. Torpedo. Shield. Then new section.
CommanderDorath: That sounds like my kinda test.
CommanderDorath: Helm find Tactical a target.
Ensign Tay: Find asteroid? Galaxy has too many asteroids!
CommanderDorath: That will work.
CommanderDorath: :: Looks around the Bridge ::
Ensign Tay: :: Grins :: Sigma system. No inhabited planets. No active mining. Junk belt. Close
CommanderDorath: Tactical when we are in range of the target Helm finds. I want it gone.
AdronTaltos: (( afk brb ))
Ensign Tay: :: Plots course :: Plotted!
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::pulls up the targeting controls and nods:: Yes commander.
CommanderDorath: Lu'
Ensign Tay: Lu?
CommanderDorath: Engage.
CommanderDorath: (( no Franklin is on tac at the moment ))
Ensign Tay: :: Engages new course maintaining Warp 5 ::
Ensign Tay: :: Lu... Engage... Lu... Engage.... ::
Ensign Tay: Tay!
CommanderDorath: (( accualy means Yes in Klingon but can mean several things ))
AdronTaltos: ::listens to the lesson in 'practical klingon' ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Logs into computer and runs a level one of all decks security monitors, sensors and containment fields::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> +Moonshadows+ Franklin to Moonshadows, please report to the bridge
CommanderDorath: ACTION> SEVERAL ASTROIDS APEAR ON SENCORS AND ALSO A BR'EL CLASS BIRD OF BREY.
Ensign Tay: Three minutes ETA.
CommanderDorath: :: Nods ::
Ensign Tay: TAY!
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::punches some controls:: Captain, sensors are showing a vessel in the system.
Ensign Tay: Ship contact.
CommanderDorath: Class?
Ensign Tay: :: Folds wings tight ::
CommanderDorath: :: To tactical :: And Threay assesment.
CommanderDorath: Theat*
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> According ot the all-seeing eye, Klingon ship, Br'el Class.
Ensign Tay: :: Adjusts course slightly to stay clear of the Br'el. ::
CommanderDorath: Not much of a threat then. Bring it up on screen.
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> No sir, but we should still stay on our toes.
CommanderDorath: I agree.
Ensign Tay: :: Attempts to get a good visual on the Br'el ::
CommanderDorath: Helm please open a Channel.
CommanderDorath: :: Looks to Adron :: What you think Commander?
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::readies the shields control panel::
Ensign Tay: +Br'el+ (Standard Hail, Klingon format Hail)
AdronTaltos: Ensign Peeves> ::walks through the ship's corridors, an odd looking box under his arm:: lets see.. 'improved' the coffee recipie in the replicators... check.... changed the password to the doctors quarters to ragnaroc... check...
AdronTaltos: ::considers:: Well i think we need to find out whats going on as we are still in federation territory and the borders while relaxed were not fully opened i thought...
CMICHdave: >>Peeves, you're just lucky the Bloody Admiral isn't here
CommanderDorath: Br'el> Yes Starfleet! What do you want?
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Goes to Replicator:: Buttermilk, heavy layer of cream....
AdronTaltos: (( :-P i was thinking pranks and thats the first name that popped into my head... ))
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Takes cup and returns to desk::
Ensign Tay: Br'el rude. Main screen?
CommanderDorath: Yes.
Ensign Tay: :: Puts the respond to hail on screen. ::
EnsignThunder: Finishes rounds on floor he is currently on and takes turbo lift to next floor
EnsignThunder: ::
CommanderDorath: ::Waits to see if the first Officer responds ::
AdronTaltos: ::had responded::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> (m) Want? I could go for a dry martini right about now.
Ensign Tay: :: Replays the opening comment ::
Ensign Tay: :: Considers, maybe not rude. Maybe klingon ::
CommanderDorath: (( Sorry you name and words are coming in white ))
AdronTaltos: (( better? ))
CommanderDorath: (( Yep ))
CommanderDorath: BR'EL > What do you Want!!!!
AdronTaltos: ::looks at dorath:: are you going to respond or should i? ::raises an eyebrow::
Ensign Tay: 10 seconds end warp.
CommanderDorath: You take it.
CommanderDorath: :: Smiles ::
AdronTaltos: ::smiles:: so be it...
Ensign Tay: :: Drops out of warp, just out of weapons range of asteroid belt, well clear of the Br'el ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Shuffles paperwork... finishes her first Organisational task, sits back::
AdronTaltos: ::coughs:: +br'el+ This is Commander Taltos of the U.S.S. Razerwolf... Good day to you...
Ensign Tay: :: Plots an evasive get out of here course, an attack course for the Br'el, then looks for asteroids that are too large for their own good. ::
CommanderDorath: Klingon Captain> :: Speaks in Klingon a little ::
Ensign Tay: :: Sends a conservative 'attack' course for a thick cluster of asteroids to Tac console for comment. ::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> (m) wouldn't it be better for our klingon captain to speak to their klingon captain?
EnsignThunder: ::Stops walking and leans against wall reaches into shirt and pulls out the locket acttached to his necklace. opens it up and stares at the contents for a second then closes, puts it back in his shirt and continues walking::
AdronTaltos: ::looks at franklin:: but wheres the fun in that? ::winks::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Finishes her milk::
AdronTaltos: +br'el+ Hello? anyone home? Your rather deep here in federation territory.. You do know how many treaties and accords your violating just sitting there dont you?
Ensign Tay: +Engineering+ Weapons tests soon.
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> +Moonshadows+ Franklin to Moonshadows
CommanderDorath: Klingon Captain> What can I do for you Ensign?
MoonshadowsToNEN: +Franklin+ Moonshadows to Ennian to Frankling, go ahead
CMICHdave: +Moonshadows+ Hey why don't you come up to the bridge. Looks like some interesting stuff may be happening.
AdronTaltos: ::raises an eyebrow:: +br'el+ Well Crewthing... I wa just wondering if you were having troubles with your ship... Though having a crew of Pakleds must make things interesting i suppose...
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::chuckles a bit at the thought of Ensign Taltos::
MoonshadowsToNEN: +Franklin+I just finished reorganising down here... on my way
Ensign Tay: :: swings to ops side. Configures weapons and shields to drive off the warp core... ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::SHuts down her console.. gets up and drops cup into recycler::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Exits Office, goes to TL:: Bridge..... >>
AdronTaltos: ::stands up and stretches slightly and finds a good spot to stand::
CommanderDorath: Klingon Captain> :: Glares :: You P'tak you will DIE!!!! :: Ends Hail ::
AdronTaltos: ::smiles:: i think that went well dont you?
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::eyes widen:: Weapons ready, Captain?
CommanderDorath: ACTION> KLINGON SHIP POWERS WEAPONS AND RAISES SHIELDS AND STARTS ON A ATTACK RUN.
CommanderDorath: RED ALERT!
Ensign Tay: :: Not friendly ::
Ensign Tay: :: punches red alert ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Hears siren, sees red lightstrip::
AdronTaltos: ::looks at tay:: evasive manuevers please...
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> ::hits the big red button on his console and raises shields:: Weapons ready captain!
Ensign Tay: :: Hits evasive run away warp 5 course already plotted ::
Ensign Tay: Tay!
CommanderDorath: Take us to Battle Stations tactical.
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Door opens, she dives for the bridge seurity console::
CMICHdave: Lt. Henry Franklin> Take us? We're already there with return ticket stamped, ready to go.
CommanderDorath: ACTION> KLINGON SHIP FIRES DISRUPTERS AND A TORPEDOE AND DISRUPTS THE WARP BUBBLE
EnsignThunder: ::Hears the red alert and shakes hea then starts runs back to the Turbo Lift and takes it to the bridge::
AdronTaltos: ::looks at tay:: oh miss tay.. you mentioned a different manner of flight for ships.. feel free to indulge yourself...
Ensign Tay: :: Plots a return to the action ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Logs in:: Security online and ready!
Ensign Tay: :: Shifts to impulse evasive. :: Warp disrupt!
CommanderDorath: ACTION> KLINGON FIRES ONCE MORE AND THEN CLOAKS.....
CMICHdave: >>hey, the weather report just came on, and the morning commute is going to be a mess. I gotta hit the sack. :-(
AdronTaltos: ::feels the ship shudder slightly and sways with the motion:: Sicence, start tacyon scans
CommanderDorath: (( Ok Night Franklin ))
AdronTaltos: (( nighetrs))
EnsignThunder: ((Night))
CMICHdave has left the chat room.
CommanderDorath: :: Looks to Moon :: Please take Tactical
AdronTaltos: (( brb ))
CommanderDorath: :: Is tired of Saying Please ::
EnsignThunder: ::Exits turbolift upon reaching bridge:: What is going on?
MoonshadowsToNEN: AYe sir ::Shifts to Tac copnole, logs in:: SHields are up and holding, weapons armed
Ensign Tay: :: Is surpised not yelled at for running yet. ::
AdronTaltos: ::looks at thunder:: we met some freinds who decicded they didnt like us...
EnsignThunder: What did we tick off now?
Ensign Tay: Warp restored.
CommanderDorath: Helm Bring us about.
Ensign Tay: :: Plots a loop around at 3/4 impulse evasive... ::
CommanderDorath: As soon as he uncloaks plot attack run.
Ensign Tay: Tay!
Ensign Tay: :: Executes ::
AdronTaltos: ::sits back down and looks at dorath:: I suppose i went a tad too far then didnt i?
MoonshadowsToNEN: Locked on to Hostile....
CommanderDorath: You think....
Ensign Tay: :: Enables joystick control ::
CommanderDorath: (( Hostile is not on sencors yet ))
AdronTaltos: ::shrugs:: he started it.. i swear calling my mother that...
Ensign Tay: :: Comes off computer evasives into something intuitive... ::
EnsignThunder: :: runs to security station and then orders all security personnel to cover vital areas of the ship::
CommanderDorath: Commander engage our cloak..........
AdronTaltos: ::knows all the 'good' words in Klingon::
Ensign Tay: :: Shifts power for weapons system to fusion planets in order to free warp core power for the cloak. ::
AdronTaltos: Miss Moon. Hit that nice big green button that says cloak...
Ensign Tay: :: Slows to 1/4 impulse to leave much less of an ion trail ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Slaps button:: Cloak is up sir.....
AdronTaltos: ACTION>ALL THE LIGHTS GO OUT
AdronTaltos: oh boy...
Ensign Tay: :: Makes one last radical course change vaguely towards the Br'el's driection ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Activatrs Cloak:: Cloak is up and functioning sit
AdronTaltos: ACTION> ALL CONSOLES START TO FLICKER
EnsignThunder: Not good
CommanderDorath: Tactical please restore the lights and activate the cloak.
Ensign Tay: Tay!
AdronTaltos: ::waits
AdronTaltos: ((oops that was supposed to be in an im ))
CommanderDorath: ACTION> CLOAK FAILS POWER SPIKES OFF THE ROOF IN THE CLOAK ASSEMBLY
AdronTaltos: ACTION> PANELS ALL OVER THE SHIP EXPLODE VIOLENTLY
MoonshadowsToNEN: ((Having horrid Lag))
EnsignThunder: THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AdronTaltos: ACTION> INCLUDING 3 ON THE BRIDGE
MoonshadowsToNEN has left the chat room.
Ensign Tay: :: Shifts power for everything but the cloak to fusion plants ::
MoonshadowsToNEN has entered the chat room.
AdronTaltos: ::turns at the explosion:: This is not a good thing...
CommanderDorath: TACTICAL......SCIENCE......ENGINEERING....ON BRIDGE.
Ensign Tay: :: Tries to isolate the warp core and the cloak into one grid, everything elso on the other ::
Ensign Tay: Cloak bad! Power spikes! Not good test in battle!
AdronTaltos: ACTION> WARPCORE SHUTS DOWN
MoonshadowsToNEN has left the chat room.
CommanderDorath: ACTION>KLINGON SHIP DECLOAKS AS THE SENCORS FAIL
EnsignThunder: I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!
AdronTaltos: ::laughs nervously:: i didnt do it?
EnsignThunder: who started this anyway?!!!!
CommanderDorath: OPPS whats still fuctioning on this blasted ship.
AdronTaltos: ACTION> IMPULSE ENGINS FLICKER AND FLARE ONCE THEN DIE
Ensign Tay: Have impulse, SIF, Interial compenators, Weapons but no sensors.
Ensign Tay: Correction, no impulse.
Ensign Tay: :: Cuts all power to the cloak ::
CommanderDorath: ACTION> SHIP GETS SLAMMED BY BIRD OF PREY THEN WEAPONS AND SHIELDS FAIL
Ensign Tay: Weapons and shields down.
CommanderDorath: (( brb fone ))
MoonshadowsToNEN has entered the chat room.
EnsignThunder: ::Checks all security systems::
MoonshadowsToNEN: I am blind here sir,
Ensign Tay: :: Attempts to isolate cause of cascading falues.... thought it was cloak, but cloak was isolated to the warp core. How did the feedback reach the fusion power buss?
Ensign Tay: :: Cuts the EPS conduits which cross connected the two power loops ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ((Sorry I was down, phone in living room got knowfcked off by cat at other end of house))
CommanderDorath: (( back ))
CommanderDorath: Helm open a channel to the Br'el
Ensign Tay: :: Attempts to hail the Br'el... though she is unsure of power... ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Logs report to Engioneering for sensor repair and engages back ups:: Trying back up systems sir
CommanderDorath: ACTION> AUDIO ONLY
Ensign Tay: :: Puts hail on bridge speakers ::
CommanderDorath: ACTION> BACK-UPS FAIL AS THEY COME ONLINE
MoonshadowsToNEN: Back up Tac systems also down....
CommanderDorath: ::In Klingon:: Stop Attack NOW!!!!!! Disengage!!!!! Auth. Dor'ath Delta Beta 102
EnsignThunder: ::Slams fist on useless security console::
MoonshadowsToNEN: That is not going to help, Enisgn...
CommanderDorath: ACTION> KLINGON SHIP LEAVES SYSTEM......RAZERWOLF IS UNKOWN TO THIS FACT...
CommanderDorath: +All Hands + Damage Report!
CommanderDorath: Commander... Go to Engineering and see what you can do.
Dragoon3428 has entered the chat room.
Dragoon3428: ::Suddenly appears out of nowhere::
CommanderDorath: ACTION> HELM EXPLODES SENDING TAY FLYING.
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Keys intercom::+Security office+ Security from Moonshadows to Ennien, patrols on all decks!
Ensign Tay: power systems, scramb....
Ensign Tay: :: Attempts to slow herself with wings, lands awkward ::
EnsignThunder: ::Runs to help Tay::
EnsignThunder: you alright
CommanderDorath: :: Stands and runs to Tay :: Ensgin are you OK?
Dragoon3428: ::Rushes around the sick bay, having heard that people are injured, and prepares the biobed::
AdronTaltos has left the chat room.
MoonshadowsToNEN: +ick Bay+ medical emergensy Bridge, one Tay down
CommanderDorath: +Sickbay+ Medical emergency on the bridge.
CommanderDorath: (( We think alike Moon ))
Ensign Tay: :: Blinks ::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ((But i type faster :: ) ))
CommanderDorath: (( in know LOL ))
Dragoon3428: +Moon and Commander Dorath+ I'm coming up with help.
CommanderDorath: How do you feel Tay?
Dragoon3428: ::Collects a couple of nurses and heads to the turbolift:: Computer, take me to the bridge.
Ensign Tay: Hurt. Not fatal. Someone push stop button?
Dragoon3428: ::Whisks away toward the bridge::
CommanderDorath: ACTION> LIFTS NOT RESPONDING
MoonshadowsToNEN: Computer... computer....
Ensign Tay: :: Attempts to crawl back towards helm station ::
Ensign Tay: Ship hurts more.
Dragoon3428: ::Thinks he's whisking away toward the bridge:: Fudge!
AdronTaltos has entered the chat room.
CommanderDorath: :: Stops Tay :: Stand Still Ensign.
CommanderDorath: Moon whats the status of the comuter?
Dragoon3428: Come with me. ::jumps out of the turbo-lift and pulls up a map on his tricorder, to get him to the bridge by foot.::
AdronTaltos: (( thank you for trying tay.. and thanks captian.. ))
MoonshadowsToNEN: >To Dor'ath> This HAS to be sabotage sir
AdronTaltos: ::is sitting in his chair, wondering when the other shoe is going to drop and the br'el is going to attack::
EnsignThunder: Great. More good news.
Ensign Tay: :: Stops :: Cloak... Plasma feedback into warp core... EPS cross feed connect into fusion. Need full shutdown, restart, both. Emergency power restart...
CommanderDorath: Get me proof Moon. if so we will hunt down the trator.
CommanderDorath: :: To Tay :: Then we can do it. You need to rest.
AdronTaltos: ::looks at tay:: that sounds like it sould work.. at least once things are repaired...
CommanderDorath: ACTION> ALL CONSOLES FAIL AND GRAVITY BEGINS TO LESSON
MoonshadowsToNEN: WE need engineers sir, I will go to Engineering asa soon as I am free from Tac
Ensign Tay: :: Relaxes as gravity goes away, and with it some of the pain. ::
CommanderDorath: END SIM
CommanderDorath: END SIM
CommanderDorath: END SIM
Dragoon3428: ::Rushes along with nurses in tow, towing a... then he's going faster... weird.::
AdronTaltos: ::gets that slight floaty feeling:: fun
Dragoon3428: ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN: ::Paws::
Ensign Tay: ::AA::
EnsignThunder: ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN: Adron can you log us tonight?
CommanderDorath: Good job all.
AdronTaltos: um no i cant...
CommanderDorath: I will try
AdronTaltos: i got booted myself
Ensign Tay: Owwwww.
AdronTaltos: what about you tay?
AdronTaltos: or thunder?
Dragoon3428: I have the last bit in log, but, obviously, I wasn't here for long... sadly. :-P
Ensign Tay: I think I've got the full log. I'll take it.