[tvservice] Re: service manual for RCA P52927

  • From: "Brian Leeman" <leemantech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:06:58 -0400

Hi Lane...wow, you have a wondeful TV. What I suggest does not require a service manual. In fact it is very simple to fix your wonderful Television. What I would suggest, young man, is to squat over your telly, and surround the unit with your sphicter muscle, give a "heave-ho" and reach for the nearest 9mm weapon that you can find, place it upon your temple, and blow your fucking brains out.Wow-$400 bucks for a real tech? Damn-you are a real slider...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lane and Stacie DeVoll" <csdevoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>