[tvservice] Problem re. New Posts

  • From: "Mike Selnick" <selnick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:41:57 -0400

Russ,
  Actually, I have been unable to make a post despite the false confirmation
you may have seen.  I cannot even see where to make a post to although I've
browsed for a half hour looking.
  Please check on the tvservice list setup.  My guess is there's something
yet to be done to complete the setup.
  If you send me another message with instructions,  try again to do a post.

thanks, Mike