Online petition

  • From: "Neil Percival" <neilop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvfldaily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:31:14 -0000

The following message comes to you via the TV Freelancers daily digest.
Instructions on how to change subscription settings are at the end.

if anyone is feeling chatty. Who is out there? Just to set the ball
rolling, I'm Neil, I'm a director living in London and I'm working on a
BBC1 documentary series about a big northern shopping mall! I'm one of
the moderators on the TVFL daily email list as well. Has anyone else
seen the petition at www.tvwrap.org.uk? And if so what are your feelings
about this?

Hope to hear back from some of you others! Remember that if you hit
'reply' your response goes to everyone on the list - not just back to
me. But at the moment there are only a few dozen of us so it's quite
informal!

Neil.

To contribute to the tvfldaily email, send your message to:
tvfldaily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you hit 'reply' to this email, your response will also be posted to the
whole list - but please delete the original message from your reply.

You can view previous messages from the list online at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/tvfldaily

delivery, receive all new postings in one single daily email, or unsubscribe.