Re: [tuning-math] The two lists

  • From: Carl Lumma <carl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tuning-math@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:26:30 -0700

>Sorry about that; I meant to switch over, but there seemed to me to be no
>reason to hurry. You asked about archiving, and who would want to
>moderate the list. I would be happy to co-moderate if you need someone; I
>think there should always be more than one list moderator anyway. Is
>Robert Walker doing the archiving? I forget. Anyone want to moderate?

I haven't heard from Robert.  I tried to list every issue I could think
of regarding switching the lists in that message that I asked you to
forward to yahoo tuning-math.  Did you see that?

-Carl

with the subject line "info tuning-math".  Or visit the
website:  < //www.freelists.org/list/tuning-math > .