TT Q-Tip: TuneTracker - Support - Vacation

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: "tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:58:34 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Greetings TuneTrackers,

As you know, I'm your Support connection here at TuneTracker Systems...and I
never like to be unavailable, even for an hour!  However, before the summer
completely slips away, I'm going to try and take some vacation time, next
week.

For stations that are in the midst of their month of free support, don't
worry.  You'll get another week of support free to compensate.

Generally, as a favor, I would like to ask that you call Friday August 20th
if you have anything pressing that needs to be addressed before I start
vacation, including any item that can't realistically wait until a week from
Monday.

Emergencies:

I'll be available to field emergency calls as always.  Just leave a message
and I'll call you back ASAP.  Note! Since I'm on vacation, emergency calls
will all be considered "after hours" regardless of the time-of-day, and a
$50 per-incident fee will apply.

Know I'm eager to help as always: before, after, and if it's an emergency,
during my vacation.  And to the degree you are able, thanks in advance for
doing what you can to give me a little breathing room for R&R!

Best regards, as always...

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.