TT Q-Tip: New format offered - and TuneBacker QuickTip

  • From: TuneTracker Systems <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:15:05 -0600

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

==> TuneTracker Insiders, you're the first to know...

We're pleased to announce the upcoming release of a brand new Contemporary
Christian radio format for the TuneTracker System, called "HeartSong Radio."

HeartSong Radio is a complete, ready-to-broadcast format that includes program
logs, sweepers, liners, IDs, and a library of over 500 chart-topping Christian
songs, all for $399. The same HeartSong Radio package, customized with your
call letters, is $579.

The HeartSong Radio package is actually two formats in one. You can opt to use
the "Light" or "Standard" Adult Contemporary program logs. Both use the same
core library. Light AC adds some softer contemporary songs. Standard AC is
straight-down-the-middle Adult Contemporary with just a bit of an edge.

HeartSong Radio will be available for existing TuneTracker customers, and also
can be ordered pre-installed on our TuneTracker "Station-in-a-Box" systems.
When delivered customized and pre-installed, it's possible to literally go on
the air the day you receive your system.

The HeartSong Radio format will be available in less than a month. To learn
more about it, or to pre-order, call us at 920-273-0543.

Meanwhile, we are wrapping up our web page for HeartSong now, and you get the
first sneak peek at it:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/heartsongradio.html

--

QuickTip: Clearing space on your TuneBacker drive

As we've mentioned in recent QuickTips, the TuneBacker drive is your radio
station's trusty lifeboat, containing a copy of everything, including your
operating system, programs, and your entire Station contents.  If you're
consistent about doing backups, and routinely swap the two backup drives,
you'll be in great shape if something unfortunate happens to your main internal
system drive.

TuneBacker keeps copies of everything you have backed up, so if you have since
deleted files off your main drive, they'll still be present on the TuneBacker
drive.  This is intentional, because it gives you a fallback in case you
deleted a file accidentally.  But it also means your backup drive will fill up
over time.  If that occurs, here's what we suggest you do.

Assuming you have kept all your station files in the Station folder (PLEASE
PLEASE don't put them anywhere else), it is likely that the only thing you will
need to do is to delete the Station folder off your TuneBacker drive, and then
empty the trash.   The amount of accumulated files anywhere else won't amount
to anything, so you should be in good shape.  Then,  run DoBackups once by
double-clicking its icon, or just let a backup occur naturally when the time
comes, if you have them scheduled to occur daily via your program logs.

Next time, a QuickTip on how to quickly boot to the backup drive if your main
drive fails.

--

Go LIVE from anywhere, professionally, with just a laptop or iPad, using our
SignalCaster package.  Get details at

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.