TT Q-Tip: Honey of a microphone for sale

  • From: Dane Udenberg <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:06:27 -0600

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Greetings TuneTrackers,

We have a professional voice mic up for sale on ebay that somebody
ought to grab.  It's the broadcast industry-leading Electrovoice RE27
ND, and it's in perfect condition, really babied.  It's going to end
up selling for about a third of what it's worth.  Get a bid in on it
while you can!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Immaculate-Electro-Voice-RE27ND-Dynamic-Professional-Microphone-/160720499655?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256bb033c7#ht_947wt_1023

(Be sure to check out new "SignalCaster" remote broadcasting package,
at http://www.signalcaster.com !)

Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.