[tunerpro] Re: Quiet list! Feel free to ask questions, chat, etc

  • From: "Mark Mansur" <mmansur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:40:35 -0700

Hi Nick -

Looking at your order at Moates.net, it doesn't appear that you did order TunerPro. If you'd like to register, go back to Moates' site and order TunerPro and select the $15 discount for current Ostrich owners. Once submitted I"ll send along your key.

Also note that Dex in the TunerPro forums is a pretty astute Ford tuner and can help you get started with Ford tuning.

Thanks!

-Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>