[tunerpro] Feature request: BLM caluclation tool.

  • From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe this isn't already included because of liability, but it is kinda time
consuming, yet trivial to copy things out and paste them into a spread sheet,
then paste them back. It would be really cool if we could just hit a button and
have tuner pro do the calculations for us.

I'm attaching a basic excel spreadsheet that walks people through the process.
Maybe it is more complicated for TP because there are many table
configurations? The excel sheet is experimental and for entertainment purposes
only.  But it uses proper cell references.