[tugs] Upcoming Event: Geography Career Seminar

  • From: TUGS <chris.sidlar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TUGSGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:35:02 -0500

Hello all,

TUGS would like to welcome everyone back for the start of the spring term.  We
would also like to invite you to our upcoming event on Monday January 30, a
session on careers in geography.  All the relevant information and abstract of
the presentation can be found below, hope to see everyone out.

-----------

How to Choose a Career: For students in Geography

Are you wondering what you can do with your degree after you graduate? What are
your choices other than graduate school? Are you aware of the skills and
experiences you've acquired that are in demand by employers?

The Career Centre has developed an interactive career workshop that is tailored
for your department to help you identify careers related to geography along
with your interests, skills, values and personality. This workshop will
introduce you to the process of self-assessment and will also show you how to
leave room for luck - an important element in choosing a career.

Date: Monday January 30, 2006
Time: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Location: SSH2125

Chris Sidlar