[tugs] TUGS Election (Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society)

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:59:57 -0400

In case you have not had a chance to check out our bulletin board
(by the TUGS office, SS 613), we'd like to inform you that TUGS is
having an election to fill the remaining executive positions for
2003/2004.

Nomination forms are due by Wed. Oct 8, 2003.*

They can be picked up at the office (or on the bulletin board when the
office is closed).

The election will be held on Thurs. Oct. 9/2003 from 1-4 pm.*

Positions for which Nomination Forms
have not yet been received:

Social Co-ordinator
Academic Co-ordinator