[tugs] Movie Night and Career Day Volunteers

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:01:50 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Thursday is TUGS Movie Night!

We will be showing "The Italian Job" at 8:00pm in Sid Smith 2125

Popcorn and Drinks will be served, all welcome!!!!

Will
TUGS President

And a message from the Environmental Career Day Organizing Committee:

The University of Toronto's annual Environmental Career Day is currently being
organized and we are requesting your assistance!

Volunteers are needed to help with various activities on the day of the event -
Wed. March 3rd, 2004, to be held at Hart House (St. George Campus).

For more information on Environmental Career Day, please visit the website at:
http://www.utoronto.ca/env/careerday2004/

Interested individuals please email your name, contact information &
availability (am or pm) to: tanya.labencki@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!