[tsst_champions] Re: TSST Monday - location?

  • From: Steve Faruque <saf2165@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsst_champions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Viau <martin.viau@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:04:58 -0500

Mel sounds good. I like Amsterdam cafe for the private space. If we can get a table in the corner at Mel's Burger, that might a good way to go.

Steve

Quoting Martin Viau <martin.viau@xxxxxx>:

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all set to watch the SuperBowl!

What would be your recommendation for a >Location< for TSST tomorrow Monday?
Mel's?  The Heights?  Haakon's Hall?  Kindly cast your votes asap (now)!

Would be great to see you all tomorrow to celebrate Giants' win! ;)
PS - we can send out 1 email notification tomorrow to all so expecting
a large turnaround.

Martin

--

Steve A. Faruque