[tssg-tech] Wiki Changes

  • From: "Jim Cant" <cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tssg tech" <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:36:40 -0400

Hi all,

I have updated some of the SVN documentation on the Wiki
https://secure.sourcehosting.net/ChelmsfordSkillsSh/trac/wiki/WikiStart

In particular, I focused on downloading and building the Android project.  If
anybody can't download, build, and run the EventBoss project, please let me
know.

Other SVN tasks have the descriptions from the getting started document for the
jobsearch project and still need updating.  But I hope they will suffice.
(Free free to improve them!).

Also, I put in a debugging page reachable from the AndroidDevelopment page.
There's a bit on using the Log class in the Android SDK.  It appears that some
progress in debugging is being made; hopefully, some of this wisdom will find
its way to the Wiki.

jim