[tssg-tech] Useful site for web design from StumbleUpon

  • From: Jim Cant <cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 06:58:38 -0400

Hi,

I got a good suggestion from StrumbleUpon which is a web site that sends you
links to sites you might be interested in; it's not bad.

They found this link http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1t3nLN to a web design
process which is somewhat different than our process.  It is from U Texas where
they have what at 1st glance seems to be good background information for web
publishing.  See http://www.utexas.edu/learn/ and
http://www.utexas.edu/what-starts-here/web-guidelines.

Cheers,

Jim

From: no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: jim176, enjoy your weekly recommendations from StumbleUpon
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 23:42:17 -0500

    jim176, enjoy your weekly recommendations from StumbleUpon

                                Can't see this email? View it online.

                        Hi jim176,
We've gathered a personalized selection of web pages we think you'll like.
Enjoy!

                    Astronomy

                    Orrery 2006

                    Web Development

                    Web Design Process

                    Internet Tools

                    Easy 3D Home Design | RoomSketcher

                    Software

                      Turn your Android device's camera into a Geiger counter
with DARPA-funded app

    Stumble!

                            Find us on:

                            StumbleUpon is here to help you easily discover new
and interesting stuff from across the Web.
                            Please don't reply to this message, as mail sent to
this address can't be answered - for all questions, check out our Help Center.
                                                        If you do not wish to
receive emails of this type sent by StumbleUpon, please click here.