[tssg-tech] Re: PHP help needed

  • From: Play Cool Games <play@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:31:20 -0400

Or upon further examination !
But not sure how to rewrite as I didn't understand the $key purpose in the
original !

Warning
Reference of a $value and the last array element remain even after the foreach
loop.
It is recommended to destroy it by unset().

Reference:
http://php.net/manual/en/control-structures.foreach.php

unset($value); // break the reference with the last element

On Jun 30, 2012, at 9:17 PM, Brian Marple wrote:

> What is wrong with this code?  It is as simple as all get out yet it doesn't
> work!!!  Does anyone have any clues?
>

> <?php
>
> class myObj
> {
>  private $values = array();
>
>  public function __construct() {
>    $values['ONE']=1;
>    $values['TWO']=2;
>    $values['THREE']=3;
>
>    foreach ($values as $key => $value)
>      echo $key.'=>'.$value.'<br />';
>  }
>
>    //Return key value if assigned, else return not assigned
>  public function get($key) {
>    if (isset($values[$key])){
>      return $values[$key];
>    }