[tssg-tech] FW: Great Android Developer Opportunity in Boston, MA

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'TSSG-Chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tssg-chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 09:58:21 -0500

From: Kevin Witthuhn [mailto:Kevin.Witthuhn.B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:39 PM
To: Jim DrewniakDrewniak
Subject: Great Android Developer Opportunity in Boston, MA

Hi Jim!

I am a recruiter here at CyberCoders who specializes in placing Android
Developer candidates as well as similar positions in Boston, MA and other
locations nationwide.

I am emailing you in case you think you would be a great fit for the
position listed below.  Please check out the link and apply if you are
interested in hearing more about the job.  :)

Also - If you refer a friend I end up placing at any of my open jobs, I will
give you an iPad for the referral!

This position is for a Android Developer in Boston, MA.

For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=KW-androidES2
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=KW-androidES2&ad=CSNPNPKevin.Witth
uhn> &ad=CSNPNPKevin.Witthuhn

Not a fit for this job?  Search all of our open jobs:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSNPNPKevin.Witthuhn
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSNPNPKevin.Witthuhn&sterm=> &sterm=

You can use the link below at any time if you would like us to hold off on
emails to you about new opportunities.

Thanks,
Kevin

 <mailto:Kevin.Witthuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Kevin Witthuhn | Executive
Recruiter | CyberCoders
949.988.7560 | Follow Us:  <http://www.facebook.com/CyberCoders/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cybercoders/cybercoders-recruiting-451541/p
roduct>  <http://www.twitter.com/CyberCoders> |
<http://www.cybercoders.com/jobs/by-recruiter/kevin-witthuhn/?utm_source=sig
nature&utm_medium=email&utm_content=recruiterbio&utm_campaign=ads> View My
Bio and Open Jobs

<http://www.cybercoders.com/?utm_source=signature&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;u
tm_content=logo&amp;utm_campaign=ads>

<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?id=524130type=cab&date=01242
014>

CyberCoders National Headquarters
6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
email <mailto:Kevin.Witthuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  | optout

We are the designers, engineers, and builders of high-profile, multi-million
dollar industrial improvement projects across the country.

Top Reasons to Work with Us

1.) Our high-profile infrastructure improvement projects positively impact
local economies all over the country

2.) We are charged with the execution of incredibly ambitious industrial
construction projects and technology plays a pivotal role in ensuring the
job's done right.

3.) Our environmental sustainability projects protect some of our most
vulnerable natural resources from over-development and ensure maximum
utility for our clients.

What You Will Be Doing

Candidates for this position can expect to collaborate with industrial
project managers to develop custom, native applications to be used by
on-site engineers and builders on the project-by-project basis. Our software
development teams are lean, technologically-diverse groups where we place a
premium on collaboration and creativity.

What You Need for this Position

At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Android Development
- Java
- Ruby
- Redis
- JSON
- GIT Management
- Python
- C++
- PHP
- C#
- Native application development experience

What's In It for You

We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees. If
hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include a solid base
salary ($95,000 - $140,000), 401k matching, Bonus potential (depending on
co. performance), full benefits, incredible job stability, a great and fun
working environment, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early
next week, so apply now if you are interested. Local candidates preferred,
but we will offer a relocation packages for the right candidate!

If you are an experienced Android Developer with experience developing
native applications - APPLY TODAY!

JobID: KW-androidES2

  <http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/?type=cab&date=1242014&id=0>
<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?type=cab&date=01242014>