[triadtechtalk] Re: clocX

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:12:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

MSConfig!

HTH,
A.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Moss
Sent: May 9, 2004 2:19 PM
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] clocX

I installed ClocX and it works fine.  I opened the task bar, properties and deselected the clock.

Each time I reboot the clock reappears on the task bar?  How can i stop it from reappearing?

Jim Moss

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com