[triadtechtalk] Your tube and Flash

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:59:03 -0500

Your tube and flash does not work I just get an x. Can anyone help me fix this.
More than likely I messed it up with ccleaner. There is nothing checked in
applications now.
Well now I have three problems.

Re System restore

I went through all the steps Armando sent. It will let me make a restore point
but it still want restore.It is running in services now. It also is on ZA.
I tried a long time ago to turn it off reboot and turn it back on but it didn't
work.

Do you suppose this will fix it? If so I will wait until someone with more
nerve than I have to try it.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/repairsr.htm