[triadtechtalk] Re: Slow OE,Juanita

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:05:41 EST

In a message dated 11/29/03 4:09:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wonder what the read test right under it is for!

Juanita
GiPo@ReadTest

Checks files and folders for read errors. This kind of test is useful for
those who need to write data to different types of media (floppies or
CDR/CDRW/DVDRW/etc) and want to ensure that the written data is OK. The program
allows
selecting the file or folder to check. The program can also check subfolders of
the specified folder(s) if necessary.

"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and
its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day
who don't know anything and can't read."
Mark Twain