[triadtechtalk] Re: Quick Launch and about:blank problems resolution

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:36:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2005 8:56:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

3. Chuck  about the registry entries I had found. They  are:

1.  HKU-software>Idea2>Sidebar>1.0>Toolbars> and under name was:
C:Windows\Application Data\Mircosoft\Internet  Explorter\Quick Launch

think this little bugger is where you are getting the dual toolbars... its
an addon by a program named idea2...... I went to its site to see what its
about.... but I know I wouldn't have it on my pc... to me sounds like a nice
place for popups and adware to be dumped... even if they say is the greatest
wonder of PC tools yadayadayadayada...

here is its site......    _http://www.desktopsidebar.com/_
(http://www.desktopsidebar.com/)

no idea if you put it on your pc... but to me.... something I know I
wouldn't add..... might be a good place to see what it is and if is really
needed.....sounds like a troublemaker file to me... but..... my opinion......
chuck...in ok