[triadtechtalk] Ink

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:54:47 -0500

I hope I am not out of line with this. I ordered Ink from
www.MrInkMam.com . First of all I don't give my credit card on the internet. I
emailed him and ask for his mailing address. I ordered two packs of black ink.
6.95 each. It was
17.00 with postage. I am using it now. It is as good or better than what I paid
29.95 for one at Walley World. Brand name
Espon. My grandson spilled water on something that I had printed with ink from
Walley World and Mr. Ink. The one from Walley World run everywhere. Mr. Ink's
didn't even smear. I haven't tried the colored but will soon. It is 9.95.
Once again I hope it is alright for me to send this. If not please let me know
so I want do it again.
Juanita

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi