[triadtechtalk] Re: Howdy, Brian

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:40:07 -0500

Armando,

If I recall correctly, I think I was trying to find an easy and low risk way to remove Vista from my Vista/W7 dual boot setup.

But since I have caused so many problems doing what I thought were innocent activities, I decided I would just leave Vista in place.

Also I was trying to install the Win8 test package. But to avoid problems I was going to use Virtual Box. However, I was unable to complete the task because my computer did not have the right visualization hardware; this was the message:

I was also trying to do a non-format reinstall of W7. And I finally completed that with any loss of all my programs!

So its a continuous cycle: try new things>goof something up>put it on my fix it list>and constantly Troubleshooting to fix as may as I can!

Then when it seems there is no solution ask for help from you and the TTT members!!!!.

Best regards,

Brian

On 5/15/2012 8:20 AM, armando barreiro wrote:
B4 we get in2 this present glitch, pls. tell me, were U able to load Windows in the same HDD?

I'm referring to when U called me the last time, remember?

Take care,
Armando