[triadtechtalk] Re: Convert LP records to CD

  • From: PEGGYG827@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:36:50 EST

I have done some conversions. I think how it records depends on what you
tell the software to do. I used an ION turntable that plugs right into my
computer (I think now they have the turntables with a CD player built in).

Anyway, I have had no problem making a track for each selection.

Peggy Gould

In a message dated 1/18/2011 2:30:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
walt.daniels@xxxxxxx writes:

Has  anyone had any experience doing this?  Some I have talked to say it
works,
but creates one big track on the CD. I would want one track per  selection.
Not looking for anything very expensive.
Thanks!

Walt Daniels, in New Burlington,a quiet suburb of  Cincinnati
Our Home Page _http://walcatnews.com/_ (http://walcatnews.com/)
Square Dancers _http://cincya2.com/_ (http://cincya2.com/)
Pictures tinyurl.com/49ey5

JPEG image