[triadtechtalk] Re: AGV

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:59:42 -0600

    You can get another free download, but if you have a setup file ... use it.
This number will probably work
for you anyway       AVG-1-14168230-HKX              Copy and paste that in
when you come to where it asks for
the serial or registration number. If you have the old icon and can open it,
the Reg. Number is in the
information tab.

    Howard

    Thanks Howard I already D\L over the old one. I just lucked up and still
had the scratch paper I wrote the
one Joe gave me.

    For another problem! When I click on Explorer. You know how on the left you
have a list of all your files.
It is just blank now. How can I get that back? I am wondering now if maybe last
night when I run all my
cleaning programs if I deleted something I needed. That could have caused me to
get the safe mode this morning
when I booted up could it not?

    Juanita

    ---