[triadtechtalk] A Flash Drive Bootable OS

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:38:20 -0500

Armando,

*/"If,and I did mention that I boot from a thumbdive which prevents the infection my system, "/*

I have wanted to do this with Windows, since I am not ready to start learning Linux. So I have been checking for a solution and found something that looks like it maybe its the answer.
Lo and behold, it uses Linux to get it done!!!!

Also, it has just what I need--- a great step-by-step guide.

Does this look like it will work?

As always I appreciate your helping hand.

Brian

*Browse Like Bond: Use Any Computer Without Leaving a Trace with Tails -
http://lifehacker.com/5916551/javascript

*/*"Using the Linux-based, live-boot operating system Tails (The Amnesiac Incognito Live System), you can use any computer anywhere without anyone knowing you were ever on it. Tails is a portable operating system with all the security bells and whistles you'll ever need already installed on it. You can install Tails on one of your many dust-gathering USB drives or a DVD. We'll show you how to set up your own portable boot disc in the second section,
    but let's start by taking a look at what you get with Tails."*/
*

*