[trh] Lurikeen Uprising

  • From: "Olden" <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:58:42 -0400

Greetings!

I just came across one of the wildest things ever today on the Vault boards. It
seems that recently a lot of players from MLF server started alts on the
Guinivere server. So what, you say? Well, their new guild name is Lurikeen
Uprising. All members (except for a few  Firbolg healers) are lurikeens, and
all of their names end with -keen. I didn't believe what I read, so I went to
the guild boards on the Herald, and they have over 1000 members already !!! On
average they have over 300 online at any time.

I read more and it sounds hilarious. They are obviously doing this just for
fun, and they have already gone to Emain and swarmed level 50's with around 200
screaming lurikeens (imagine the lag). The pictures are too funny, and the
things they are doing sound like a non-stop laugh-fest.

Nobody knows where this will end, and some on Guinivere are non too happy since
it is a RP server. But so far Mythic has taken no action; actually, they have
broken no rules, so really nothing can be done for now.

Not for or against it, just sharing the news in case you had not heard about it
already. You can read more about it on either the Guinivere server board, or
the Developer's board.

Too funny...........

Olden