[trh] Re: Enough testing of the mailing list?

  • From: "Nicole Erickson" <nerickson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:34:28 -0500

I think this mailing list (news letter) is ready for others to
participate.  We will just have to make more of an effort to get folks
to drop by our site and post all their info.  I am posting the revisions
to the RvR rules on the officers board.  Once okayed, then we will move
it to the alliance officers and our members section.  Sound good?

Maktiga/Pher