[touchinglives] Re: updates

  • From: Touching Lives <priya.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:18:27 +0530

Updates:

1) Logo being designed -work in progress.
2) Got a call fro an ex-colleague of mine (after he read about TL) who runs
an e-waste company saying that they want to come meet us because a few
companies they know want to tie up with NGOs for providing computers etc. Maybe
we can meet them together when we are free soon and look at options.
    http://www.ecocentric.co.in - website of the company
3) Have briefed the person from Hindu about TL and provided necessary
information. Lets see what happens.

This much from my side now. Happy touching lives, guys :-)

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Touching Lives <
sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> yes, we will start using as soon as it is done.
>

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Saurabh Bhatia <
> saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> yes maybe lets use and improve it for some time, we can then give other
>> ngos , charge some small amt for hosting etc
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Touching Lives <
>> sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> sahi hai.
>>>
>>> I guess, it will help us to put it across to other people also. If an NGO
>>> needs it. They can be trained on it. we can also charge them minimal...

>>> --
>>> Miracles,
>>> dr.sonia Touching Lives