[touchinglives] This Independence Day, Gift your time to your fellow Indians : Volunteer for Touching Lives

  • From: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:35:25 +0530

[image: headmast.png]
*
Touching Lives Welfare Trust  : Cleanliness Drive @ Dahisar

Date : August 14th 2011 , Sunday
*
Dear All
We are doing a cleanliness drive at our pre-school center (in a tent) in our
slums at dahisar.Our kids are pepped up to clean their huts and the
surroundings.You are invited to Volunteer for the same on 14th August - 10am
to 1pm.The children will invite the community people in the slums and their
parents for the drive...You can donate brooms, cloth, dustbins and other
materials and support our campaign. Following is a list of materials
required.  We kindly request you to spread this message. For any doubts mail
sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx , saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx
*Materials required :

*
Materials Quantity Amount Brooms   15 250 Hand gloves 100 40 Dettol bottle 1
100 Snacks (Samosa)

Frooti
 3 180 Plastic glass 100 60 Helper 3 300 Sack

Big dustbins (BMC) 3
Token of appreciation for participants (per house) 85 houses

Akshat Singhal from Mumbai just Donated and made a difference, you can too
..If Your Ever Wonder How to Make a Difference .... Just Touch One Life

Regards

Team Touching Lives
If Your Ever Wonder How to Make a Difference .... Just Touch One Life
www.touchonelife.org

PNG image