[touchinglives] Re: Software Installation

  • From: Atul Kangle <atulkangle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 22:06:13 +0530

Ohhhh!!!!

I didnt check my mails for a long time...

So Sonia,
I hope it wasnt pnemonia .. :)
By now you must have been pretty well recovered
All is well at BK, asif has already answered
Group 2 register is more crossed than signed
 Group 1 register in month has although shined
This was a small try
after reading this
i hope nobody feels to cry

hahahahahhaha