[touchinglives] Fwd: help and advice

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives <touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:03:11 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sarat agrawal <saratkbj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Subject: help and advice
To: contactus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx

dear sir/mam

We are a group of people from a small and backward village named KANTABANJI
(Dist. - Bolangir ) in Odisha state. We just completed our graduation from
various fields and at present some joined their family business and some
doing job.We always feel to do something for our village and one of my
friend see your advertisement in net and we really impressed by seeing your
work and thought.

We are also want to do something and our primary motto are :
1 - Raise the education level in govt. primary school
2 - To promote better life through educate their family and counseling
3 - Aware their rights and lots of facilities providing by Government to
then and their children
4 - Counseling of students for higher studies and providing scholarships

Actually we are confused about how to initiate and forward the work. We want
to joined you and need your valuable advice and help regarding how to
initiate.

Waiting for a healthy reply

Regards
Sarat Agrawal ,B.tech ( +91-9437210428 )
saratkbj@xxxxxxxxx

Ankur Agrawal ,B.Phram & MBA ( +91-9009946427 )
ankur.agrawal447@xxxxxxxxx

Mohit Agrawal , B.com
Sachin Agrawal , CA
Ashish Agrawal , B.tech