[touchinglives] Fwd: [Human Circuits] Suggestions for some CSR events linked to children

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives <touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:59:28 +0530

Priya, please look into this...:)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shirin Ara <shirin.ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Human Circuits] Suggestions for some CSR events linked to
children
To: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>

** ** **

Hi Sonia,****

** **

I would like to know more about the various ways in which we can support
your NGO “in Kind”.****

** **

** **

** **

** **

** **

*Best Regards,*

*Shirin Ara**
Senior Executive - HR*

*Aranca | Floor 2 & 3, Wing-B, Supreme Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076. | Tel: +91.22.3937 9999 | www.aranca.com*

*This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message, all attachments and any copies. Further, you are not to
copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Aranca.*

** **