[tor] Re: torservers wiki: https

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:02:52 +0100

Hi,

On 13.02.2011 04:39, Moritz Bartl wrote:
>> I'd like to edit the torservers wiki [1].

The new wiki is at http://www.torservers.net/wiki/ waiting to be filled.

Feel free to migrate old content or add new. No login required, although
I suggest you create a user account (there's a small "Login" link
currently at the top right of the page).

Please be aware that this is a Dokuwiki default installation that stores
your IP address at least when you edit a page without being logged in
(only admins can see the IPs). I'll audit it later/tomorrow and remove
IP related parts (feel free to hack on this and send me a patch). I will
also scrub all IPs used until then.

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/