[tor] Re: Torservers Foundation Meeting Planning

  • From: "Will Smith" <nood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:27:52 -0500

Alright,
Their hosting company is called Rokabear (www.rokabear.com) and I had an
opportunity to speak with them at a recent conference. I specifically brought
up the issue of hosting Tor servers to them because it's something I've been
wanting to set up on my own for a while. I'm actually interested in running a
Tor VPS in Iceland as well but I'm not sure what the minimum requirements for
doing so should be. The hoster I've been suggested to talk to in Iceland is
1984.is . I have and they've been receptive to the idea but are worried about
excessive international traffic since they pay a premium for it there. What
would be the best way for me to contribute to Tor keeping in mind the above
statements.
-nood