[torontocbm] clean out part 1 - bringing to the show

  • From: Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 12:00:55 -0500

I have some commodore stuff to get rid of,
I'll be going to WOC 2011 today this aft.

I'll have it all in my car,

3 joysticks
1 tape drive
1 dot matrix printer
3 epyx cartridges (games)

Amiga 3000 computer - known working condition (last it was tested anyhow)

Amiga 300 manual

Amiga Basic manual

Amiga workbench/system Manual with disks (workbench 1.3)

Manuals are in "good" condition - not "perfect"

also - Amiga 2000 computer with video toaster, TBCs, etc also has an
88Meg cartridge drive.

I'll take any reasonable offer for all of it or parts of it, but want it gone.

I have too much stuff.

Part 2 may be coming in a while, more commodore stuff, in the coming months.

Dan.