[torontocbm] Re: Vinyl Dye

  • From: rob.adlers@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:44:07 +0000

Cool. Canadian Tire used to sell crappy vinyl die in spray cans as well. Not
sure if they do anymore.
No custom matching though.
A lot of guys used it for their car dash customization.

From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:32:14
To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: James Alexander<james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Vinyl Dye

Princess Auto is a good suggestion (and a cool store, any excuse to drop in!).

I've since found out about a place in Toronto that sells Vinyl Dye.
They even have the aerosol version which is perfect. Their web site
says they can match any color, but need a minimum order of 6 cans (!)
if it's not one of their standard colors.

http://www.parasolinc.com/
416-486-4947

-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are not too few days in our life, but too little life in our days".