[torontocbm] Toronto PET Users Group June 19th, 2014

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:31:26 -0400

The next TPUG meeting will be Thursday June 19th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM.

This month is our annual Repair Night - Bring out any Commodore
hardware that's not working for you, your tools, and expertise, and
let's get it going.

We will also be bringing out several boxes of excess software
inventory and manuals from the locker for sale -  Pay what you can.
(If you expressed interest in any of the hardware, I'll be contacting
you individually).

Note that this is also our last regular meeting until September.
Enjoy your summer!

Directions are on the TPUG website at http://www.tpug.ca/meetings/location/  .

There is also a section on the TPUG forums
(http://www.tpug.ca/forums/) dedicated to discussing the meetings,
please sign up and join the discussions.