[torontocbm] Toronto PET Users Group December 15th, 2011

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:35:53 -0500

The next TPUG meeting is Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 7:30 PM!

This month is our annual Pre-Christmas get-together.  We'll watch
classic Commodore Christmas-themed demos and play some games.  Feel
free to bring some drinks and snacks.

I'll also bring my "Nano SwinSID" SID replacements, we can check out
the Christmas demos using them and see how good they sound.

Directions are on the TPUG website ( http://www.tpug.ca/ ).  Click on
"Meetings" on the left menu.

There is also a section on the TPUG forums
(http://www.tpug.ca/forums/) dedicated to discussing the meetings,
please sign up and join the discussions.

Hope to see you there!