[torontocbm] Tons of vintage boxed computers and software for sale

  • From: sbolton@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:17:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hey folks! Syd from The Personal Computer Museum (www.pcmuseum.ca) here.

Just wanted to let you know about our 3rd Annual Spring Cleanup happening
next weekend (May 23rd) in Brantford, Ontario (13 Alma Street).

If you're a Star Wars fan you'll want to be there. The 501st Legion are
coming dressed up and there will be tours of a large private collection of
Star Wars items for a few people. Many computers will be setup with Star
Wars games on them in the free tours of the museum.

There will also be a ton of old video games, computers, magazines and so
on available so leave some space in the car. We have boxed Commodore 64's,
128's, 1571 drives, and other computers as well. Books, magazines, and
software too! Proceeds go to the PCM which is a registered Canadian
charity.

Want to get rid of your old electronics? Bring them to us for free*, safe
recycling or reuse (* A $2 fee for processing CRT monitors applies).

See you Saturday, May 23rd at 13 Alma Street in Brantford. It's going to
be out of this galaxy! Visit our website for more details/poster.