[torontocbm] Re: SX-64

  • From: Jim Brain <brain@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:24:40 -0500

On 8/27/2021 12:42 PM, Chiron Bramberger (chironbramberger) wrote:

Hi everyone,

I don’t know if Jim got my email, but it turns out the Hyperion is no longer working. :-( If he’s still interested in some way I’ll give him the benefit of first refusal.

I got it, but I realize I'm late (I saw the original note while scanning email while ona  business trip, but have been driving across the country over the last few days, and just got home

If there is interest, I’m looking to trade an SX-64 in exchange for something of mine that’s been sitting in storage and deserves to be used.

Potential trading candidates of mine are:

- Hyperion, cosmetically great, complete with carrying case, original software and manuals, receipt, not working.
- Coleco Adam computer and psu/printer complete and working with extras

If you haven't found traders for some of this stuff, I'm also interested in the Adam.  I've been meaning to snag on for a while.

Jim