[torontocbm] Re: Pocket Planner disk wanted.

  • From: Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:47:16 -0500

AFAIK, pocket writer will not read pocket planner files.

I've seen the whole "Pocket" series on sale (original boxes) at TPUG
numerous times,
but I can't say they are still there or still available.

However, there is still one left listed on the TPUG store for sale, a whole $2

I'm fairly certain you can find disk images on the net, as well.