[torontocbm] PetSynth Demo

  • From: Chiron Bramberger <chironbramberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:10:41 -0500

Hey TPUG!

Just wanted to let you know that you can check-out another demo of PetSynth
here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uJrotRwmgE

I have several outtakes I may upload as well when I get a change to edit them.

I will be releasing all this stuff as open-source - not just for the PET but
these machines as well: C64, VIC-20, PET, NES, and BBC Micro.

Also, I've released 2 patches for free for musicians. One for PetSynth on the
PET, and one that's an EMF recording of a hard drive. You can download them
from here and use them in Kontakt and Logic (and raw samples too you can
import):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o9yb40hxjm87oy/Trash_Secret_Free_Instruments.zip

You can also get a free copy of the track I used and played to when I gave the
demo at World of Commodore last year Dec 2012. You can download it here:
https://soundcloud.com/chironb/trash-secret-second-demo

Thanks for all the encouragement !
-Chiron