[torontocbm] Re: Help Needed Amiga 500 NTSC Game Roms

  • From: David Vucetic <john.3.16@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Leif, not yet because I still have to paint the case but take a look at this
item.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111606621433?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
the auctions states you can play games of the external drive. I just bought one
that way I can keep the internal floppy and play ADF games off the external.
Take a look at the auction and let me know if you think I'm right, thanks

     On Monday, March 23, 2015 6:46 PM, Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Hey "Approximately US $43.17" isn't too bad, and "only" US $14.02
shipping.  They also have the pins installed so you can update the
firmware, which I gather from Michael's link is still under
development.

Did you mount it inside the case?

--
Leif Bloomquist | leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 416-737-2328 | Check out
my blog! http://www.jammingsignal.com

"Every choice, no matter how small, begins a new story." - xkcd